Friday, October 21, 2011

The next step . .

3 rounds

10 overhead squats 95#
50 12" box jumps

No time-goal was to be able to finish and breathe.  Working with my beyond awesome ENT Dr. Coombe at Medcenter One.  Seriously, he is great!  He is going beyond his scope to help me get my issues solved.  I will be forever singing his praises!!!!  Sounds like I will be working with a new Dr. and praying that he can make my health/life better.  Been lifting lots at Crossfit, skating at roller derby and working a ton.  You can now see me at Creative Clay and at Victoria's Secret.  I used to manage the Fargo store and absolutely love the company.  Very excited to be back.  The Bisman Bombshellz are having the first home bout of the season at the Bismarck Civic Center next Saturday, October 29th.  It will be tons of fun!  Everyone should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment