Saturday, November 13, 2010

No, I'm not dead. . .

Yep, it's been a couple of crappy weeks being sick. On the second round of antibiotics and steroids. Super frustrating! Went in about four days last week and could only do one round before i was gasping for air and my throat felt like I had drank battery acid. Did do one heavy day. Totals weren't bad, but not were I wanted them. Will redo once better.

Overhead squat 1-1-1-1-1
95 lbs. (best previous 100 lbs. spring 2010)
Front squat 1-1-1-1-1
125 lbs. (no documented front squat weight)
back squat 1-1-1-1-1
155 lbs. (this one killed me since I love back squats and can do 180! B was showing me the low back bar resting position. It felt totally weird. Will practice more. Still need weightlifting shoes)

Killing me to have nice fall weather and unable to go running outside. Sure the combo of chilly and depleted respiratory function would be a very bad idea. Waiting patiently here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment