Monday, January 10, 2011

long time no post . . .

Hello again. Feel like I've been a naughty girl with my blog. Here's the skinny for the long absence. Christmas is my busy season at work then flowing in to lots of tedious duties for inventory in January. Trust me, I worked out the whole time with good intentions of posting, but here we are and we are starting fresh now. Some things that I am stoked about are a few PRs I set over the last month. Back squat at 185, front squat at 150 (was alone when I did that and feel confident that I can up it some more), and a very big smile on a 215 deadlift. Really want to improve my overhead squat. The issue for me lies not in the squat or balancing, its in thrusting it overhead with the wide hand set on the bar. Going to practice push presses wide set on my back. Going to set some 2011 goals this week and do my best to kick their asses.

20 min amrap
6 deadlifts 155#
7 burpee pullups
10 kettlebell swings 53#
row 250m

made 3 rnds plus my deadlifts

No comments:

Post a Comment