Thursday, July 8, 2010

LaLanne Fitness - Powered by CrossFit "Walking Lunge"

100 ft walking lunges

21 situps/ 21 pullups

100 ft w l

18 s u /18 p u

100 ft w l

15 s u/ 15 p u

100 ft w l

12 s u/ 12 p u

100 ft w l

9 s u/ 9 p u

100 ft w l

6 su/ 6 p u

Back is still freaky. The walking lunges felt fine. Love the soreness after then. It's like instant butt tightening. Got up t the 12's and realized that I completely forgot to do any situps, so had to do a little catch up of those. Yep, little brain fart. Started kipping and again had to stop and go to a jumping pull up (yuck and double yuck!). Having a girls weekend starting tomorrow, so will be doing my own version of a wod with supplies on hand. Tying to stay sane with my back "limitations." It's not easy and makes me very crabby. Please send good thoughts my way:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment