Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Saturday, July 3rd, 2010

Lessons learned . . .

Lesson #1: Went for a great 6 mile run with a group from Crossfit at 7:30 a.m. starting at the beginning of Washington street and going to the end of it. Felt great during the run and horrible after the run. Need to do more research, but it sounds like sometimes runners get stomach cramping after running. The blood gets diverted to other organs while running and when it returns once they are finished, it causes cramping, etc. It was not a pleasant day and a half to say the very least.

Lesson #2: Never leave your husband unattended while running. Upon returning from my run, I was surprised to see two of my three boys with newly shaven mohawks. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but my husband thrives on surprising me this way. Kithe is sporting a long rocker mohawk that borders on a 90's skater 'do and Garver has the low profile mow. Very MMA fighter style. Strausser opted to grow his hair out for now . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment