Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day two

400 m run
30 box jumps (20")
30 dumbell squat cleans
90 skips jump rope
60 suats
30 push ups
30 sit ups
100 ft. walking lunges

Time 15:47

I did not finish the squat cleans. Started with 20 lb. d.bells, went to 15 lbs, then went to jerks and it still felt wrong with my back. So B said to just carry on without them. This having to move in baby steps is for the birds. But, as long as I am back at Crossfit and can eventually start doing my heavy lifting again, I will keep bringing those birdies my breadcrumbs. Religious stretching afterwards is now my middle name. Hi, my name is Melanie Religious Stretcher Malsam and I like to paint pottery and take long walks on the beach. B has this long cylinder syrofoam like roller that is pretty groovy to loosen up tight back muscles and I will for sure be visiting my savior chiropractor to buy my own very soon. So far, day two feels pretty good:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment