Thursday, October 21, 2010

Totally awesome!

Crossfit Total
back squat 175#
shoulder press 75#
deadlift 205#
Total 455#

I love the total! It has been since February since I had done it last and I was pretty nervous that my numbers would suck with all of my SI joint issues over the summer. But low and behold, the numbers were the same, just in different areas. Lost 5# on the press, but gained 5# on the deadlift. The back squat is killing me! Last time I went down and up at 185# but I was parallel not just a little beyond, so no go. Ditto today. UGH! Uber frustrating. Going to plan to do the total mid- November and I WILL hit 185# on back squat, 85# on shoulder press, and 215# on deadlift. If my will is strong enough, my body will follow. (just nod your head "yes" for me please). A girls gotta have something to believe in, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment