Thursday, March 24, 2011


Tues, March 22

25 squats
25 situps
25 lunges
25 handstand pushups
25 pushups
25 knees to elbow
25 ring dips
25 pullups

time 12:32

Did this one in reverse order since we had too many people at once on same equipment. Reverse order sucked!!!! Oh well, the hspu & ring dips were banded and the rest was rx. Fun little diddy.

Wed was a storm day from school for my kiddos and I figured that I wouldn't have too many painters at the studio either, so we spent a day at home.

Thurs, March 24

70 burpees
60 situps
50 kettlebell swings 35#
40 pullups
30 handstand pushups

The burpees killed my throat and took FOREVER!!! Rest wasn't bad but I still wasn't up to par after those blasted burpees. On a better note, my form was great on all (did have to band hspu).
Really want to do some more overheads tomorrow . .

No comments:

Post a Comment