Saturday, June 19, 2010

Beautiful morning!

Met a few friends and ran a 5k bright and early this morning down by the river on the trails. Very peaceful. I really never run on trails though and there is a little confession that I need to make . . . I am a wrong side of the road runner, aka a leftie. Now you know. Given the opportunity to drive on the interstate, I always drive on the left side as well. Not sure why, it just feels normal. A biker this morning gave me a dirty look for being on his side. To him, I apologize. You came up around the corner quickly and I didn't see you in enough time to move my butt over. Alas, I feel that living in England would be wonderful for driving on the left side of the road. I will have to Google my condition and look for treatment options :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment