Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Brian was nice enough to make up a groovy workout for me that shouldn't tweak my back muscles. It worked for awhile, then the squats got me. I worked a little more and by the time I got to my knees to elbows, it was apparent that I needed to stop. If I knew how to spell it, I would type the German swear word that my Grandpa always says. Please take a moment to use your imagination. The flow of the wod was great and I will try it again after my back starts to cooperate. It worked really well to go straight from the dead hang p/u to the kipping.

12 min amrap
1 dead hang pullup
3 kipping pullups
5 knees to elbows
10 squats

made it 4 3/4 rounds before I had to quit

On another note, we had another beautiful family bike ride/walk last night. Went about 2.5 miles up and down the hills by our house. Our youngest son pooped out this time, but still did pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment