Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One of those days! Monday, May 31, 2010

I felt really good going into Crossfit. Got started on this crazy 7 round workout that had like 7 different exercises, and just was not feeling the love at all. Felt very weak. Did not finish and attributed it to a huge lack of water over the past couple of days. Not a good start to the day.

Later that evening, after lots of water, I decided to do a quick mile around by where we live. Unofficially, it was my fastest mile ever-about 7:30. I say unofficially because I used a very unorthodox method of calculating my time. Regardless, I finished up with one burpee for every minute I ran. From this I devised a three mile challenge. Run one mile, do one burpee for every minute you ran. Repeat three times. Will have to try this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment