Monday, June 7, 2010

Finally did it!

"angie"
100 pullups
100 pushups
100 situps
100 squats

Had a pretty crappy morning. Mark and Lake were rays of sunshine and I felt much better after the workout. Got to #50 in the kipping pullups and was not sure my hands could go any further. The callouses were screaming. Mark gave me a pardon to do a half angie. If it was possible to break down in section with all four exercises, I could have tackled a full angie. Oh well. My half angie time was 12:52 Rx. Funny, my associate named Angie is actullay enjoying a beautiful vacation in Florida. Wish I was there as well.

Overhead squats
week 4 warmup, then
week 2
3 @ 65
3 @ 72
Max @ 81-did 9

Felt good, so did 5 sets of 5 knees to elbows. Ripped open a callous on my left hand on last rep. This was my first rip, but most likely not my last. Should've known better. Thanks for the super glue B.

1 comment:

  1. Got it bookmarked! Newtons, weightlifitng shoes and CrossFit girl butts rock. I told you it'll be fine today. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete